About Design for Education
Design For Education is one of the UK’s leading creative design agencies specialising in the educational sector. Our clients include schools in the state and private sectors, academies and further educational colleges. We’ve spent many years growing and developing as a company helping schools and colleges achieve the very best from their creative requirements.
A significant part of our business is producing wall art for schools, bringing drab school corridors and classrooms alive with creative, high impact and immersive displays
Our head office is based in Neepsend in Sheffield and our manufacturing hub is in Trafford Park, Manchester.
Who we’re looking for…
Due to continued business growth we are in the exciting position to recruit for a graphic designer to join our team, the ideal applicant will have the following skills:
- Educated to HND level in Graphic Design or with equivalent experience in a creative design environment.
- 2 year’s experience working as a graphic designer
- A good understanding and experience of using industry standard software such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience with using WordPress would also be a plus.
- Strong conceptual skills, including high level sense of creative, design, layout and typography. Someone who is able to offer a variety of design solutions and the adaptability and experience to respond to critique.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on large format wall displays would be a plus but not essential.
If you think this is the job for you we’d love to hear from you, please apply with your full CV and some examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £22,000 to £28,000 per year
Hours: Full time